Monday, May 10, 2010

Anxious



This picture says it all. I cannot believe how anxious I am for it to be June 17th, where I am on the plane headed to South Africa. However, I also realize how much I have to get done before that time and I wish I could turn back time or add in more hours of the day to get everything done. It is amazing at how quickly time goes by. One of my previous posts had 60+ days until South Africa, and tonight as I look at the calendar I am now down to 35+ days until I leave. So crazy! This weekend I am excited because I am flying to San Francisco for the Teach With Africa orientation weekend. I will have the chance to meet all of the other Fellows that will be working this summer in South Africa, and find out more about what my life will be like for two months working at LEAP. Words cannot even express how excited I am.

Below you can find the link to the bios and information about the wonderful people that I will have the chance to work with and live with while I am in South Africa.





No comments:

Post a Comment