Saturday, April 10, 2010

66 days until a life changing experience








In 66 days I will be leaving for a life changing event. I have been accepted into the Teach With Africa 2010 Fellows program. I will be spending two months in South Africa with other teachers from the US working with the South African Leap Schools to help close the achievement gap. Words cannot express how excited and anxious I am about this opportunity. This blog will follow my experience over the next several months as a dream of mine is soon about to become reality. More information will be posted over the next several weeks.

Please check out the following website: www.teachwithafrica.org

This will give you some more information about the Teach With Africa program and what this organization is trying to accomplish in South Africa.

I cannot believe that in 61 days I will be on a plane headed to South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment